Spicy Tomato, Ricotta & Crispy Kale Pasta
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees° bake
- Place the tomatoes on a lined baking tray or roasting dish and
drizzle with olive oil. Roast in the oven for 10 - 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft and juicy
- Fill a large saucepan with water and place on the stove over a high temperature. When the water is boiling, add a teaspoon of salt and the pasta shells. Reduce the temperature to a medium heat and cook the pasta until al-dente or according to the packet instructions.
- Place the chopped kale into a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Use your hands to coat each piece in the olive oil.
- Add the kale to a large frying pan over a high temperature and pan
fry, turning occasionally until crispy. Be mindful not to let it get too brown or black.
- Drain the pasta and place it back into the same saucepan. Add Ozganics Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce, the ricotta and stir through for a few minutes while on the heat
- Serve the pasta with the roasted tomatoes, a sprinkle of crispy kale, black pepper and parmesan